Community Theatre Division
This completed registration form must be received in the FTC office by October 1st. We will accept late registrations through October 14th – however an automatic late penalty will be assessed.
Payment in full is due on October 14th. If payment is not received by this date, your registration may be forfeited. Payment by credit card is only accepted when completing the online registration form.
Any special accommodations needed to ensure an individual troupe member’s full participation in the festival must be requested in writing by October 1st. Notify the Executive Director or Registrar at the address listed below.
All checks must be made payable to Florida Theatre Conference, and mailed directly to our office at:
5650 Park Boulevard
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
All groups wishing to attend the FTC Festival should use this form for registration – even a group of two. EVERY GROUP REGISTERING FOR THE CONFERENCE MUST CHECK THE ORGANIZATIONAL MEMBERSHIP FEE BOX (AND PAY THE $70.00 FEE) AND ADD $45.00 FOR EACH TROUPE MEMBER ATTENDING THE FESTIVAL PARTICIPATING IN THE PLAY! If your group is participating in a Play Festival or Showcase – a separate play festival form must also be completed. See the form list on your division’s page.
A complimentary T-Shirt is included in the festival fees. Be sure to complete this section of the group registration form. These shirts are adult sizes only – no youth sizing is available.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The Florida Theatre Conference strives to make each Festival a rewarding, educational, and artistic experience for all who attend. In order to ensure a quality experience for each individual, group, organization, and guest the Board of Directors has adopted the policies listed below.
All groups, organizations, individuals, and guests:
- must check in at the registration desk before participating in Festival events.
- must observe the rules and regulations of Santa Fe College, including but not limited to a zero-tolerance policy regarding smoking, drugs, or alcohol used in any building or common area. Activities deemed unacceptable by Santa Fe College or the FTC Board will result in disqualification of all Festival events and forfeiture of all monies paid to the conference.
- must observe the laws of the host city, Gainesville, and the state of Florida.
- must observe the Festival hotel/motel regulations.
- that fail to observe the policies stated above will be disqualified from all Festival events and forfeit all monies paid to the conference. Under certain circumstances, as determined by the Board of Directors – groups, organizations, individuals, and guests may be disqualified from future Festivals.
All monies paid to the Festival are non-refundable.
If a student’s school or organization is attending/participating in the annual Florida Theatre Conference Festival, then all students/group members from that school/organization must be registered by and under the direct supervision of that school/organization Sponsor.
The Board of Directors of the Florida Theatre Conference has enacted these policies to help ensure that the Festival continues to provide you and your organization a quality theatre experience.
Questions may be directed to any member of the Board of Directors directly on our contact page.
Fields with an * are required.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM
Please have your printer ready and then press “Control P” for Windows or “Command P” on a Mac to print a copy of this page including your completed application.