Community Theatre Division
Who: This registration form allows groups to register for both the Community Theatre Play Festival (Theatre Winter Haven: August 11-13, 2017) and the annual Florida Theatre Conference (Santa Fe College, November 8-11, 2017).When: Completed registration form, payment and any special accommodations must be received in the FTC office by June 27, 2017. If payment is not received by this date, your registration will be forfeited. Payment by credit card is only accepted when completing the online registration form.
Where: All checks must be made payable to Florida Theatre Conference, and mailed directly to: 5650 Park Boulevard, Suite 7, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Cost: All groups presenting a production in competition are required to pay:
- $70 annual organizational membership fee
- $60 play festival registration fee
- $45 fee for all actors and crew members participating in the production
If your group will be attending the annual Florida Theatre Conference in Gainesville, FL in November 2017, a complimentary t-shirt is included in the play festival registration fee. You will receive your shirt at the Conference registration desk in November. Please select your shirt size (Adult sizes only; no youth sizes available).
Policies and procedures
To ensure a quality experience for each individual, group, organization, and guest, the Board of Directors has adopted the policies listed below to help ensure that the Festival provides a quality theatre experience.
All groups, organizations, individuals, and guests:
- Must check in at the registration desk before participating in Festival/Conference events, productions, workshops or activities
- Must observe the rules and regulations of Theatre Winter Haven and/or Santa Fe College. Activities deemed unacceptable by Theatre Winter Haven, Santa Fe College, or the FTC Board will result in disqualification from all Festival events, and forfeiture of all monies paid to the conference
- Must follow all technical rules and guidelines as specified by Theatre Winter Haven and/or Santa Fe College
- Must observe the Festival hotel/motel regulations
All monies paid to Florida Theatre Conference are non-refundable.
If an organization is participating in the Community Theatre Play Festival and the annual Florida Theatre Conference all actors and crew members from that organization must be registered by and under the direct supervision of the community theatre organization.
Questions may be directed to any member of the Board of Directors listed on our contact page.
Fields with an * are required.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM
Please have your printer ready and then press “Control P” for Windows or “Command P” on a Mac to print a copy of this page including your completed application.