High School, Middle School, and College Students should register using the forms on their specific pages.
College/University students attending the SETC Preliminary Professional Auditions should register directly at SETC: www.setc.org
The completed registration form must be received in the FTC office by October 1st. We will accept late registrations through October 14th – however an automatic late penalty will be assessed.
Payment in full is due on October 14th. If payment is not received by this date, your registration may be forfeited. Payment by credit card is only accepted when completing the online registration form.
Any special accommodations needed to ensure an individual member’s full participation in the festival must be requested in writing by October 1st. Notify the Executive Director or Registrar at the address listed below.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The Florida Theatre Conference strives to make each Festival a rewarding, educational, and artistic experience for all who attend. In order to ensure a quality experience for each individual, group, organization, and guest the Board of Directors has adopted the policies listed below.
All groups, organizations, individuals, and guests:
- must check in at the registration desk before participating in Festival events.
- must observe the rules and regulations of Santa Fe College, including but not limited to a zero-tolerance policy regarding smoking, drugs, or alcohol used in any building or common area. Activities deemed unacceptable by Santa Fe College or the FTC Board will result in disqualification of all Festival events and forfeiture of all monies paid to the conference.
- must observe the laws of the host city, Gainesville, and the state of Florida.
- must observe the Festival hotel/motel regulations.
- that fail to observe the policies stated above will be disqualified from all Festival events and forfeit all monies paid to the conference. Under certain circumstances, as determined by the Board of Directors – groups, organizations, individuals, and guests may be disqualified from future Festivals.
All monies paid to the Festival are non-refundable.
If a youth’s school or organization is attending/participating in the annual Florida Theatre Conference Festival, then all youth/group members from that school/organization must be registered by and under the direct supervision of that school/organization Sponsor.
The Board of Directors of the Florida Theatre Conference has enacted these policies to help ensure that the Festival continues to provide you and your organization a quality theatre experience.
Questions may be directed to any member of the Board of Directors directly on our contact page.
You may pay your registration fees using a credit card. At the bottom of this form you will be asked for method of payment. When you click on “Submit From” after printing, you will be taken directly to the PayPal website where payment can be made.
You may still pay using an organization check or money order – complete this online form and at the bottom when asked for form of payment select “Check” and then Submit Form. You will still be directed to the PayPal credit card site, simply exit out. You have completed registration.
All checks must be made payable to Florida Theatre Conference, and mailed directly to our office at:
5650 Park Boulevard
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Payment in full is due on October 14th. If payment is not received by this date, your registration may be forfeited.
Fields with an * are required.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM
Please have your printer ready and then use the print page
button below to print a copy of your completed application.