College Students Division
Transfer Audition Application Form – Technical/Design/Management
All registration forms must be received in the FTC office by September 21st. Late registrations will be accepted through October 1st, however a late penalty will be assessed.
This completed registration form must be received in the FTC office by September 21st. We will accept late registration through October 1st – however, an automatic late penalty will be assessed. Payment in full is due on October 1st. If payment is not received by this date, your registration may be forfeited.
You may pay your registration fees using a credit card. At the bottom of this form you will be asked for “method of payment” – select the credit card option, then click “Submit” and you will be taken directly to the PayPal website where payment can be made.
If you want to pay using an organization check or money order – complete this online form and at the bottom when asked for “method of payment” select “Check”, then click “Submit” and you will still be directed to the PayPal credit card site, simply exit out. You have completed registration.
All checks must be made payable to Florida Theatre Conference, and mailed directly to our office at:
Florida Theatre Conference
5650 Park Boulevard
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The Florida Theatre Conference strives to make each Festival a rewarding, educational, and artistic experience for all who attend. In order to ensure a quality experience for each individual, group, organization, and guest – the Board of Directors has adopted the policies listed below.
All groups, organizations, individuals, and guests:
- must check in at the registration desk before participating in Festival events.
- must observe the rules and regulations of Santa Fe College, including but not limited to a zero-tolerance policy regarding smoking, drugs, or alcohol used in any building or common area. Activities deemed unacceptable by Santa Fe College or the FTC Board will result in disqualification of all Festival events and forfeiture of all monies paid to the conference.
- must observe the laws of the host city, Gainesville, and the state of Florida.
- must observe the Festival hotel/motel regulations.
- that fail to observe the policies stated above will be disqualified from all Festival events and forfeit all monies paid to the conference. Under certain circumstances, as determined by the Board of Directors – groups, organizations, individuals, and guests may be disqualified from future Festivals.
All monies paid to the Festival are non-refundable.
If a youth’s school or organization is attending/participating in the annual Florida Theatre Conference Festival, then all youth from that school must be registered by and under the direct supervision of that school/organization Sponsor.
The Board of Directors of the Florida Theatre Conference has enacted these policies to help ensure that the Festival continues to provide you and your organization a quality theatre experience.
Questions may be directed to any member of the Board of Directors directly on our contact page.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THIS FORM
Please have your printer ready and then press “Control P” for Windows or “Command P” on a Mac to print a copy of this page including your completed application.